Thursday, September 13, 2012

The H Family


I had so much fun with this family last week! Mrs. H is a good friend of mine and I was thrilled when she asked me to do a photo shoot for them. I think her kids are the cutest!

We were having a hard time getting them to all hold hands so they could have a picture of them walking. So I snapped this while they were still in the setting up process. Love it!! 






This Little Miss smiles this way! I thought it was awesome and it made me smile every time I saw her tongue come out!

Being the only Brother, he had a great sense of humor that showed up over and over! Kept me giggling!

This Cutie took my hand as we were walking back and just melted my heart when she looked up at me!


Every girl needs a scarf so they can pretend to be a princess or maybe even a fairy!


This was a perfect way for me to spend my night!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Very fun! Nice job!

Mary said...

Very fun! Nice job!

Mary said...

Very fun! Good job.

Patty said...

Love the pictures. You are great.

Elizabeth said...

You did a wonderful job! The pictures are darling :)