And...
I'm BACK!!
Time to renew my commitment to my 365 photo challenge! I had an awesome and busy summer!
I am excited to share some of the photos that I took this summer with everyone!
First up is not an actual photo but a collage that I put together for my mom of my brother's missionary photos. For my other brothers, my mom put together a photo collage of their pictures and displayed in the living room. For this brother she attempted to do that, but discovered that they no longer produce photo mats that you can place in a frame. She was beyond frustrated and called me to see if I had any solutions. I agreed to put together a collage for her!
I love how it turned out! And am so proud of my brother for all that he is accomplishing!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I am a little surprised about how much I have missed finding the tender mercies in my day. I have craved the peace that it brings to find the Lord's hand in my day. I am so excited to be able to start this again!
My dear Hero reformatted our computer almost a month ago and during the reloading of all our programs process discovered that the budgeting program that we had been using for 7 years was no longer support by the company. This meant that all our financial records were in an essence gone!! I was devastated and frustrated! I had no way of knowing what bills were due or exactly how much money we had left. Luckily, most of our bills are paid automatically through the internet.
Last night, my Hero was able to figure out a way to open our files and the program again. We don't have any internet support but I'm okay with that. I am just excited to be able to have a budget again and to not to have worry about how much I'm spending.
Phew!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment