Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DAY 248- Check!



I'm a completely nerd but I love the feeling of being able to mark something off my to do list! 
I have been attempting to grate and freeze four pounds of carrots for three weeks now! 
Finally...SUCCESS! 

As one of my favorite Disney villains says:
" I love checklists."


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I was able to accomplish so much today! That is a feeling that I haven't had for a long time because of all my health issues this year. (A bum knee, a pulled Achilles, a sprained thumb, sinus infection...to name a few) It felt awesome to feel that I had accomplished all on my list! What a feeling!!!

2 comments:

Corinne Hoyt said...

Ooo....what was in the other bag? What do you freeze shredded carrots for? :)

Alisha said...

Zucchini! I freeze carrots in 2 c increments...keeps them handy for soups...