Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DAYS 156-162-Final Catch Up

 DAY 156- The Bend in the Road

DAY 157-Not Seeing the Way Pass the Boulder
Have you heard that expression? Okay, I might have it wrong ( okay...I more then likely have it wrong) but its the idea...sometimes in life with think that we don't know what way to go because of a huge obstacle in our lives. More times then not, all we have to do is move the boulder or climb the mountain to find our way again. 


DAY 158-A Log at Cress Creek 
(I know...original right?)

DAY 159- Water Cress 

Day 160-Cress Creek

DAY 161- A Burst of Color
I love these roses that bloom every year in my backyard! They are so dramatic and striking! 

DAY 162- A Simple Beauty
These also grow in my backyard. I love their soft and simple beauty and am thinking of moving them to my front yard to enjoy more. 

3 comments:

Kjel said...

Awesome! I super love the boulder! Good job (O:

Kjel said...

Sorry I Alisha some how I am logged in as Kjel. Still love your work. Mary

Maybe you can come up with something about knees??

Nancy said...

I love those last two! I love flowers!