Thursday, June 14, 2012

DAY 164-Fresh from Heaven


Aren't newborns remarkable? To think that less then 24 hours ago, this precious baby was in heaven. It fills me with wonder every time I hold a new baby! Birth truly is miraculous! 




TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
Today I was reminded how grateful I am that I have my children and how each of them are a tiny miracle. It was not a good "mommy" day and I felt like the worse mom every time I got after my kids again for doing or not doing something. But I am so thankful that I am a mother and that I have this wonderful opportunity to raise children, to learn patience, and a whole list of other things that motherhood teaches you. I was humbled by the little voice that drifted up from the arms that embraced my leg, telling me that he loved me. 
Great moments!

1 comment:

Jared, Ashley, Caleb, Jacob, Abby, and Lizzy! said...

Ohhh!! What a good tender mercies moment! Today was a bad mommy day for me too!! The house was a disaster, abby had just broke something, for the third time, and also hurt Lizzy for the thousandth time as well! Not to mention I was cleaning up accident on my couch that happened at 4:30 am! (We have been up ever since)To top it all off Jared's been gone at scout camp ALL week. Needless to say I had a melt down! After that I decided to get dressed and put on my makeup and just give up on having my house perfect and just spend the day with my kids! Wow Thanks for listening I guess I needed to vent!