Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DAYS 142-148 Catch Up

And I am back...

Sorry to all of you that have missed my posts...life got a little crazy with school letting out and holiday. I'm behind a total of 21 days! That's kind of scary and I don't want to overwhelm anyone that is subscribed to my blog so I think that I will just do three entries of 7 days each.  So here we go!


DAY 142- Hubcap Light
I loved the way the light reflected off this hubcap! 

DAY 143-Late Bloomer
This beginning of a leaf on one of backyard trees. Every year I think that this tree has died because it takes so long to get it leaves. Taught me to never write off anyone or anything. 

DAY 144- Childhood Fun
Doesn't this just speak of childhood? 
And days gone by? 

DAY 145- HOT!

DAY 146-Remembering
We spent Memorial Day visiting graves and remembering those that have suffered for our country. 

DAY 147-Remembrance II

DAY 148-REMEMBRANCE III

No comments: