Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DAY 177- Beautiful C




This is Beautiful C! Her mom asked me to take some photos of her since she hadn't had any since she was like 8 or something like that! CRAZY!! I totally enjoyed this shoot and loved how they came out! 



The lighting was absolutely perfect! I love the summer! It makes it so much easier and funner to do photos! (I'm a little warm blooded when it comes to shooting in the winter!)


It was decided that we would do a quick few of the girls in the family for Dad for Father's Day! 

Such beautiful girls!! 




TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
It thrilled my motherly heart to see my oldest son helping his younger brother with his chores. This same children has taken it upon himself to learn how to babysit and will often take his baby sister (who is almost two now!) and hold her on his lap while I finish dinner or some project that I am working on! I'm so proud of him for helping out! Kids growing up does have its advantages!


1 comment:

Jared, Ashley, Caleb, Jacob, Abby, and Lizzy! said...

Wow!! I love those photo's!! We just might have to come up there and have you do our family photo's for us!!
I love the setting! We had ...darn I can't remember her name but someone in our ward took our family pictures there at the byu-i gardens too! the swing and picket fence were some of my favorite spots!